Just Desserts Auction
November 12-16, 2012
Tune in to Jennifer’s Midday Show on B97.5 the week of November 12-16 for your opportunity to bid on some fantastic desserts generously donated by many of East Tennessee’s best restaurants! Between 10a & 3p, Jennifer will auction off 4 desserts each day to the highest bidder. And ALL the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House! So save yourself some time and stress AND help out a worthy cause by bidding on one of these luscious confections.
These businesses graciously donated one of their signature desserts that you can bid on to help out with your holiday meal!
- VG’s Bakery – Pumpkin roll, deep dish pie, one dozen cookies and match bids up to $250!
- Abner's Attic – Red velvet cake
- Cherokee Country Club – Deep dish peanut butter pie
- The Lunchbox – Italian cream cake
- It's All So Yummy – Taste of Heaven cake
- Chez Liberty –Pumpkin cheesecake (w/ walnut brownie crust)
- Marlin & Ray's – Key lime pie
- Ruby Tuesday – New York style cheesecake
- Famous Dave's – Bread pudding w/ praline sauce
- The Kitchen Cupboard Bakery – 3# cheesecake of your choice, such as orange creamsicle or banana pudding
- Ye Olde Steak House – Italian cream cake
- Naple's – 8 servings of the dessert of your choice
- The Fountain City Diner – Red velvet cake
- The Cup – One dozen cupcakes
- Texas Roadhouse – New York style cheesecake
- Buddy's Bar-b-que – LaMuriel's famous lemon pie
- Northshore Brasserie – Baked apples en croute, stuffed w/ streusel wrapped in pastry and served w/ creme anglaise & caramel sauce
- Aubrey's – Chocolate turtle cake
- Chop House – Chocolate mousse cake
- Puleo's at Morrell Road – Creme brulee cheesecake